Stand to win fabulous prizes in our Lucky Draw when you purchase any type of AIG® Insurance and make payment with MasterCard®! *Terms and conditions apply.
Simply follow these steps for a chance to win!
Step 1: From 20 December to 20 April 2018, buy any type of AIG Insurance (Home, Personal Accident, Travel or Auto) and make payment with your MasterCard®.
Step 2: Send SMS to 9010 2322 in the format below:
MC81 [space] Name [space] PolicyNumber
Example: MC81 Mark Chan A123456789
1. This promotion is organized by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (”AIG”) and MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. (”MasterCard”).
2. The promotion period is from 20 December 2017 to 20 April 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To qualify for the Lucky Draw (as hereinafter defined), the AIG insurance policy (”Policy”) must be issued and the SMS in the prescribed format must be successfully sent to 9010 2322 during the Promotion Period.
4. A lucky draw will be conducted at the end of the Promotion Period (the “Lucky Draw”) where winners will be randomly selected for the prizes. Each successful purchase of a Policy and successful transmission of the SMS will entitle you to one (1) chance in the Lucky Draw. The Policy must be active (where applicable) and not cancelled at the time of the Lucky Draw.
5. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at AIG Building, 78 Shenton Way #07-16, Singapore 079120, at 3.00 pm on 30 April 2018.
6. AIG reserves the sole right to void any entry or disqualify any participant who has submitted an incomplete SMS entry.
7. The winners of the prizes will be notified of the results within one (1) week after the Lucky Draw via post with instructions for collection.
8. If any prizes remain unclaimed after two (2) months from the date of the announcement of the winners, such prizes will be forfeited and donated to the Community Chest or to such other approved charitable organization that AIG may select at its absolute discretion.
9. AIG assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected forms and/or other forms of communication which may result in any policy not being issued or any SMS not being received during the Promotion Period.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or replaced with any other goods, services, benefits, cash or cash equivalents and the prizes are provided solely by the relevant vendors under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors.
11. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be at its absolute discretion and shall be final and binding on all parties. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotion materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages, liabilities or expenses arising out of or relating to, the promotion, the Lucky Draw or the prizes.
13. No insurance is in force until the proposal form is accepted by AIG in accordance to the Policy terms and conditions.
14. By participating in the promotion, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein (as they may be amended, varied or supplemented from time to time).
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
16. The Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for the Policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.com.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).