You can submit your PROHealth claims online or by mail within 90 days of the date of treatment.
Prepare the following documents:
• Completed PROHealth Claim Form (including Section C).
• Original itemised paid invoices and receipts.
• Letter of prescription (for prescribed drugs).
• Referral letter, if applicable.
• Copy of the settlement letter, if you have lodged a claim with any other insurers.
You can submit your PROHealth claims online or by mail.
Log in to the PROHealth members' portal and upload the scanned documents.
Note: For online submission, provide scanned copies of the originals. Please keep all original claims documents for two years from the date you submit your claim, as we may require them for verification.
Send the documents to:
Henner - GMC Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
137 Telok Ayer Street, #07-01/02/03
Attn: PROHealth Claims Team
We process most straightforward PROHealth claims within nine business days if they are submitted with complete documentation. It may take longer to process a claim if we require additional information or documents from you.
You can track the status of your claim by logging in to the PROHealth member's portal or checking the myHenner app.