Presented by the Motor Traders Association of Singapore in partnership with MediaCorp, the Singapore Motorshow is Singapore's most celebrated and prestigious event for motoring enthusiasts. The Singapore Motorshow 2018, held from 11 to 14 January 2018, will feature more than 20 automobile brands and providers of automotive accessories, and lifestyle products and services across two floors of exhibition space at Suntec Singapore.
Visitors to the AIG booth (Booth Number 150) at Suntec Singapore Level 4 can get to try their hand at the AIG On the Go safety driving game. The game can take up to four players at a time, and will assess each player’s driving performance against specific key driving parameters. The safest driver with the highest score will win an iPhone X! Car buyers who purchase AIG Car Insurance from any of AIG’s auto dealers will be able to take part in a Sure-Win lucky spin at AIG’s redemption booth and redeem attractive gifts such as S$300 worth of petrol vouchers.
Car buyers who purchase AIG Car Insurance at any of AIG Singapore’s auto dealers will be able to take part in a Sure-Win lucky spin at AIG Singapore’s redemption booth and redeem attractive gifts.
Redeem one of these attractive gifts now!
• S$300 petrol vouchers (10 sets up for grabs)
• S$100 petrol vouchers (20 sets up for grabs)
• AIG Smart Charger
• AIG Reversible Umbrella
• AIG Leather Organiser
Terms and Conditions:
• AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of the prizes to be redeemed (“Prizes”), whether as to the quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or otherwise.
• AIG is not the supplier of the Prizes and will not accept any liability in relation to any characteristics, non-performance or defects of the Prizes.
• Prizes are strictly not exchangeable and cannot be replaced or substituted for cash or items of equivalent value.
• AIG reserves the right to make changes to the Prizes and the terms and conditions of this Promotion without prior notification.
• AIG has sole discretion to void any entry or disqualify a participant without the need to provide any reason for doing so.
• The Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for the Policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.com.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
• By participating in the Promotion, I agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. In addition, I agree that the AIG group of companies may collect, use and process my personal information and disclose such information to AIG for the purposes of the Promotion.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and any disputes in connection with this terms and conditions shall be resolved by the courts of Singapore.
For Authorised Person(s) Only:
• If I am submitting information relating to another individual, I represent and warrant that such individual consent to AIG, AIG's group of companies, service providers and business partners using, processing and disclosing his/her personal information to enroll him/her in the Promotion.
Visit the AIG booth and have a whale of a time playing the AIG On the Go Game. What’s more- stand to win amazing prizes! All are welcome to play!
Terms and Conditions:
How to Participate
Terms and Conditions:
International Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard Suntec City
Level 4, Singapore 039593
Tel: (65) 6337 2888 | Fax: (65) 6825 2222
Suntec Singapore is easily accessible by three MRT stations (see MRT map) Esplanade or Promenade via the Circle Line and City Hall via the East West Line.
Follow these directions to get to Suntec Singapore:
Thank you for your interest in the Singapore Motorshow 2018. If you have successfully registered your interest, please note the terms and conditions below.
1. Issuance of Tickets
1.1 A pair of tickets for the first 400 customers (“Customer”) of AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) who register their interest for the Singapore Motorshow 2018 (“Event”) promotion (the “Promotion”) via SMS notification.
1.2. Tickets are only valid for admission to the Event on 11 January 2018 from 1pm to 10pm. Tickets are not valid for admission to the stunt show.
1.3. Event is held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre Levels 3 and 4 (“Venue”).
1.4. Free admission for persons below 1.2 metres.
1.5. The decision of AIG in the issuance of the tickets is final.
1.6. Successful applicants will receive a confirmation SMS by 27 December 2017.
1.7. For any changes in mailing details, please update AIG by contacting the hotline at 6419 3000 by 27 December 2017 during office hours from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm.
1.8. Tickets will be sent via regular post to Customers’ mailing address registered with AIG by 29 December 2017.
1.9. AIG accepts no responsibility and will not make any refunds for any lost or undelivered tickets.
1.10. AIG reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion without prior notification.
2. Acceptance of Tickets
2.1. Tickets are not exchangeable for cash or equivalent under any circumstances.
2.2. AIG has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue or the organization or management of the Event and shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage however caused while in the Venue, nor is it liable for any claims, refunds, or exchanges for any reason whatsoever.
2.3. The Event promoter/Venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
2.4. Ticket holders agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and/or illegal substances and recording devices.
2.5. Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Please contact AIG at 6419 3000 for any queries or clarifications on the above. For more details on the Singapore Motorshow 2018, you may wish to visit: www.motorshow.com.sg.