Select a product and find out more
1. From 1 February to 31 May 2017, purchase any type of AIG Insurance (Home, Personal Accident, Travel or Auto) and make payment with your MasterCard®.
2. SMS your choice of prize to 9010 2322 in the format below:
MC71 [space] Name [space] PolicyNumber [space] Choice
Example: MC71 Mark Chan A123456789 1
1. This promotion is organized by AIG Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (”AIG”) and MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. (”MasterCard”).
2. The promotion period is from 1 February to 31 May 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To qualify for the promotion, the AIG insurance policy (”Policy”) must be issued during the Promotion Period.
4. A lucky draw will be conducted at the end of the Promotion Period (the “Lucky Draw”) where winners will be randomly selected for the prizes. Each successful purchase of the Policy will entitle you to one (1) chance in the Lucky Draw. The Policy must be active (where applicable) and not cancelled at the time of the Lucky Draw.
5. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at AIG Building, 78 Shenton Way #07-16, Singapore 079120, at 3.00 pm on 21 June 2017.
6. AIG reserves the sole right to void any entry or disqualify any participant who has submitted an incomplete SMS entry.
7. The winners of the prizes will be notified of the results within one (1) week after the Lucky Draw via post with instructions for collection.
8. If any prizes remain unclaimed after two (2) months from the date of the announcement of the winners, such prizes will be forfeited and donated to the Community Chest or to such other approved charitable organization that AIG may select at its absolute discretion.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or replaced with any other goods, services, benefits, cash or cash equivalents and the prizes are provided solely by the relevant vendors under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors.
10. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be at its absolute discretion and shall be final and binding on all parties. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotion materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
11. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages, liabilities or expenses arising out of or relating to, the promotion, the Lucky Draw or the prizes.
12. No insurance is in force until the proposal form is accepted by AIG in accordance to the Policy terms and conditions.