More benefits giving you more protection
100% Indemnity with New-for-Old Replacement
In the unfortunate event of a total loss of insured vehicle due to an accident, AutoPlan will pay for the full purchase price of a brand new car (of the same make and model) if the insured vehicle is less than 12 months old from the initial registration. In other words, you get a new car in replacement of the old.
Personal Accident Cover of up to S$20,000 for the Insured
This benefit pays over and above other personal accident or life insurance in the event of death or permanent disability due to an accident while traveling in a car. It simply means added protection not only for you but your loved ones too.
Greater Flexibility – No Workshop Restriction
AutoPlan provides you with the flexibility of sending your vehicle to any workshops (including sole agents’ workshops) within Singapore for accident repairs.
Protection for Your Car Key up to S$800
In the event of theft, robbery or break-in, AutoPlan will cover the cost of replacing your vehicle lock and car key. In addition, AutoPlan will cover the cost of engaging a locksmith or towing services company should you accidentally lock your key in the car (S$50* excess applies).
Windscreen cover with automatic reinstatement (S$100* excess applies)
- Cover for liability to your passengers
- Cover for third party liabilities due to negligence of your passengers
- Personal accident cover for passengers of up to S$10,000 each
- Medical expense incurred by the policyholder, authorised driver and/or passengers of up to S$300 each
- Cover for loss or damage directly caused by an intentional act of a party during a strike, riot or lockout
- Cover for flood and windstorm damages
- Claims-related accident towing
- 24-hour Emergency Hotline for breakdown and medical assistance referral services in Singapore and West Malaysia
- 24-hour claims procedure enquiries assistance service
Note: All benefits are subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
*GST will apply to all excess amounts stated.